|Buyer is solely responsible for any related freight arrangements and expenses to remove item.||$0.00|
Seller Accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
1983 John Deere 8450 w/ Blade
- Additional Information
- Type 4 wheel drive
- ARR Number ARR 21-098
- Condition Fair
- Facility Owner LOS
- Location of Item Stanton, ND
- PAYMENT BUYERS have 7 business days from day of sale to complete the process of paying and the removal of item(s) from BEPC facilities. If there are legitimate reasons this cannot be done. Short term arrangements can be made.
- Company ID Number 1681
- Terms By placing a bid the bidder acknowledges and agrees to the Terms and Conditions in the link below:
- Contact Kris Schmidt 701-745-7220 with questions
- Inspection Buyer makes this Purchase representing and warranting that it has had adequate opportunity to inspect the Equipment or Material and is making this Purchase based solely upon the results of its inspection and not based upon any representation by the Seller or its representative(s).
- Special Instruction Signed sales agreement is required prior to removal of vehicle.
- Item # 1565006
- End Date
- Start Date
- 21 Page Views
Questions & Answers Sign In
Q: Has the engine or transmission ever been rebuilt or clutch been replaced in this tractor? Does the three point and PTO work? How wide is the blade on the dozer? Does the engine have any blow by or major leaks? posted by: Hammer 11/6/2021 10:45 AM CT
A: Tranny was rebuilt in 2010, couple hundred hrs annually tops since, PTO and 3 pt worked engine no blowby no engine issue at the time it was parked but is a used machine, blade is 14'